Monday, January 5, 2015

Reading is your friend

I abosoultly adore reading it's one of my favorite things to do and when I start I cannot stop so I want to share the 2015 reading challenge with you. I found this on Pinterest and I hope to be able to encourage everyone to ready so I'll be post a lot about books what I've read what I plan on reading and my favorites and I'm hoping to vlog about it as well but one step at a time right 😁

 I'll be taking on this challenge myself I'm excited to see what I come across. won't you join me? There are way to many people who refuse to read a book and would much rather watch the movie. That's all well and good but too often the movie is bad compared to the book and people just run on that. Well lets put an end to that shall we? I dare you to read a book any book and tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment